We have been pushing out regular patches – with 5 patches in the last month and more to come!!
Summary of updates in September:
- Edited many placeable items so they do not fall through environment during world re-enter.
- Changed items at Vendor. Vendor now mostly has placeable items as well as Hatchet and Shovel.
- Fixed panel overlapping title in Select Character screen.
- Added 5 new placeable items: Green Banner, Blue Banner, Bed, Bookshelf and Stairs (prices are temporary).
- Fixed crafting scroll bar.
- Added new items to crafting station.
- Scaled basic door up so that it will block a 2 unit tall by 1 unit wide opening.
- Changed Build Tools to now have click-to-rotate type of camera control.
- Fixed disable character control on free mode when online.
- Changed Pickaxe recipe to require Iron Ore instead of Iron Bars.
- Added Pickaxe to vendor, removed farm.
- Changed Build mode to now be set to Free Mode. This disables Character Camera and Character controller and enables a Free Camera mode which enables the player to build and not be attached to their character.
- Added Camera Rotation Freeze with L key in when Free Mode on Terraformer and Build Tools.
- Fixed Terraformer Free Mode to now disable character controller.
- Changed Lock/Unlock cursor to Escape(used to be Tilde and Escape depending on mode you were in).
0.1.7 Patch Notes
- Fixed a critical issue with multiplayer worlds not syncing correctly. New connections now pause and get current world data before building world.
- Changed Depth of Field, Bloom and Lens dirt effects for better visual look and performance boost.
- Fixed tattoo on dwarfs arm so it does not look like a black block in certain light conditions.
- Changed quality settings on each tier.
- Edited swimming animations as well as splash effects.
- Added underwater lens effect.
- Changed water settings, added minor reflections.
- Added mist to waterfall effect.
- Changed grass sizes and edited each biome grass/flower loadouts for better terrain coverage and visual effect.
- Added 2 trees to Enchanted Forest biome.
- Dust added to Barrens biome.
- Fixed some items in Create Player scene.
- Added more plants to waters edge on all biomes, added new glowing coral item in water.
- Removed light source from player avatar(players must buy/craft a light source now).
- Performance optimizations.
- Fixed crafting guitar play animation.
- Fixed Item Placement Removal function to properly remove items from data.
- Fixed shop save on sale function so that now every time inventory changes system saves it.
- Jungle and Forest Biome tweaks and changes.
- Climbing Islands (as opposed to floating islands) have been added to Jungle Biome.
- Fish removed from all waters as AI method was causing lag on terrain.
- Added motion blur.
- Re-enabled Weather system (more refinements coming with future updates).
- Optimized some items to increase FPS and improve performance.
- Reduced Texture sizes in an effort to reduce texture memory being used.
- Increased some rare ore spawn rates.
- Increased cave openings.
- Added squirrels.
- Increased terrain draw distance.
0.1.6b Patch Notes:
- – Carrot and Wheat farms fixed and can be placed again.
- – When crafting, process now looks in all bags for materials.
- – Increased stack amounts on most items.
- – Adjusted cave opening frequency (still testing and looking for feedback).
- – When harvesting, process will now check other bags for free slots if first bag is full.
- – Crafting and Harvesting now properly awards XP.
- – Farms now grow after 2 minutes, and cannot be harvested until they have grown. Farms also now refill after 5 minutes once emptied. Resource amount has been changed to 6 from 4 on all farms. Further refinement on the effect and feedback to come later.
- – Ores now properly dislodge from terrain and de-spawn when harvested or when the terrain below them is modified.
- – Reduced bloom amount.
- – Start game in windowed mode.
- – Added support for 16:10 aspect ratio displays.
Visit and register our Message Boards for more info.